4.01.2011

Friday



Please tell me y'all have heard this song... David and I have been singing this catchy tune ever since he showed it to me early in the week!

It just makes me laugh. And smile.

Also, my friend brought me a Dove chocolate last night and Dove puts cute little notes in the wrapper.. mine said:

"Take time to laugh. It's the music of the soul."
PERFECT.

I have very exciting dinner plans... last minute dinner with my best friend and her special someone who both are in town! 
YAH!!! I love surprise visits and especially when it means I get to see her face!

Have a great April Fool's Day... I did text my BFF and make sure she wasn't pulling my leg. 
She isn't... whew :) 

Laugh today... even if someone did fool ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts... I love to hear from y'all!