4.12.2011

Ephesians 2

Ephesians 2:10
"For we are God's masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago."

I have a test today.
No matter what I make on this test, as long as I do my best, I should be satisfied.

Because no matter what, my God will love me and still lead me to do the great things He has planned long before I could have even started a to-do list.

I am going to go to my happy place now (field of flowers... ahhh) and be calm and collected and go into this test with courage from the Lord :)

This was such a cool find for my garden... love the colors and how they stand tall and pretty... it is like they have high heels and lipstick on :)


Laugh a lot today...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts... I love to hear from y'all!