3.01.2011

March is here!

David and I are entering the month of travel--
1st we will go to Arizona March 11th-14th and...
2nd go to Atlanta March 26th-28th!

This month we celebrate
2 years of being a couple and...
celebrate my birthday...

so again, March is here! It will be a busy one... but a great one!

In other news.... I have found a pillow that makes me want Spring Break to HURRY and arrive.... change some things up around the apartment, Spring clean, and go through my closet.

Here it is:

Inspiration Pillow from World Market
I currently have a red suede couch and I want to buy 2 of these pillows and find a linen/cotton slipcover (maybe do a slate color like the one in the picture) for the warmer weather.... suede just doesn't feel great when it is hot outside! So if I run upon a cheap one (slipcover that is) I will be sure to take a before/after of the living room.

Also during Spring break-- I want to get the reprints of my grandparents when they were in their 20s and get them framed. Also some pictures of my sister and me from when we were little... get them framed!

I did complete David's photo-book and he LOVED it! I ended up doing a crepe pan for him for Valentines Day and then the picture book as an early 2 year gift... it was fun to look through all the pictures and the book turned out great! 

In memory verse memorizing news.... we are on #3!

Ephesians 2:10 
"For we are God's masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us."

#2 was...
Proverbs 12:25
"Worry weighs a person down; An encouraging word cheers a person up."

#1 was...
2 Timothy 1:7
"For God has not given a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-disicpline."

Great stuff! 

Looks like we will have a break from the severe weather for a few days-- next chance will be Saturday. I have been posting on the weather tab the last week or so since we have been dealing with severe storms... so probably starting Friday I will put the National Weather Service information up on the weather tab about the system coming in Saturday. 

Hope everyone had a great Monday and has a terrific Tuesday! It is chilly-- so wear a jacket!

Happy March,




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts... I love to hear from y'all!