3.29.2011

Birthday Girl

I had a great birthday! Thanks to everyone who made it a special day :)

I turned the big 2-3!

I started the day off with a great breakfast... in my NYC bowl given to me by my best friend!

Quinoa, hemp milk, bananas, and apple. OH and a big cup of coffee!
After breakfast I got ready for class... to find out another classmate turned 21 today, another 22, and me 23 :) 

Birthday cake for 2 weather nerds :)

Who said you can't have birthday parties in class in college... as a graduate student?
Went to work and my AMAZING boss surprised me with a Gigi's cupcake with sprinkles!


Birthday Surprise... so good!

Came home and did some house stuff and caught 15 minutes of Gilmore Girls... the moment when I hear the theme song, everything is right in the world just for a short time haha! 
I love that show!
Then after that blissful moment I headed to workout... where everyone welcomed me with birthday wishes! And 2 of my good girlfriends there took me out to eat after CrossFit class to...

Chicken Kabob Plate with a piece of their chocolate cake!
And then that sweet boy walked in after working the longest day at work with a big smile on his face and a cupcake in hand.... topped with candle and singing Happy Birthday to me :)



A little weather report... it will be rainy off and on all week. Make sure to have rain gear on hand... but look forward to a sunny weekend :)

And now this 23 year old has to get some shut eye. I am a whole year older now after all ;)

Laugh a lot! 
And have a Wonderful Wednesday... 
I hope it will be a WOOHOO Wednesday for us all! 
Filled with encouragement and productivity :)





2 comments:

  1. It seems like you had a fantastic birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a great day :) Sounds like you guys had a BIG day too :) Congrats on Jordan's acceptance into seminary!

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts... I love to hear from y'all!