1.12.2011

YOGAmazing


So my "whoo-hoo" moment today was fitting in some cardio and YOGA... I love practicing yoga, and hope you will try it out too. This is one of my "go-to" guys, Chaz. I download his video podcast, free, on iTunes. He is good... and is beginner friendly. If you can, work to fit it in at least 2 times a week, and you will see a difference in any back tension and even your stress level (I think just making yourself focus on YOU and breathe is a huge helper to being a healthy and happy person). OR learn some moves (such as down-dog or cobra) and do them every morning or night or when you feel tired/need motivation to study.

Check him out! Here is the Moon Flow... it is a good "focus" time but also a good way to LAUGH at yourself. Trust me, you will fall and you will sweat... but it is fun and Chaz is just plain funny too.

Try it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts... I love to hear from y'all!