1.22.2011

To-do List

I grew up cleaning on Saturdays.... I knew after watching Saturday morning cartoons it was cleaning time. My sister and I split up the tasks and got to work...

So today... it was cleaning day at my apartment :) I enjoy cleaning... ask anyone. And I LOVE making a list... crossing things off that list is awesome in my book!

I was going to do a small sheet of paper... BUT I needed to pull out the big stuff.

I got out the yellow legal pad.

Pre-List

And made THE list... started around 10:30 this morning.

Separated by room :)

And finished around 5.

I did eat lunch within marathon of cleaning


And oh yes... what a beautiful blue sky we had today!?!?




After that David and I went to the grocery store. We had some new recipes to try-- I will post pictures later. We cooked a homemade pizza tonight and then some potato and onion soup for the rest of week :)

Tomorrow will be dedicated to SCHOOL work... I just can't do major school work without cleaning or I will have excuses to NOT read/study haha!

I want to leave you guys with this song....










Good night y'all... I wish I could share the food tonight (it smells great in here)!




3 comments:

  1. Ah, I love cleaning, too! Really...it makes me SO happy when the house is clean and perfect! I don't know what I'm gonna do when I have kids! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seem so organized! You need to post a "how to" on how to organize/get thing done!!
    By the way, I LOVE that song!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Megan- maybe your kids will inherit the "cleaning" gene haha!
    Thanks Amanda... that song is just great! I might just have to do a how-to post :)

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts... I love to hear from y'all!