1.29.2011

Crepes and a Par-tay!

Nothing like a good ol' birthday party! Today I got to be the photographer at an 11 year old's bday party! We had a blast :) It was our good "Monday night dinner" friends (we do eat weekly with them)--- their niece's birthday. She and her 28 friends were very entertaining to say the least! We went on a hike (whew, workout!) and played 4 games! So fun :)

The best crepe maker made me a special brunch today! It got me all set for a day of fun :) Here are the pictures from the crepe makin'...

Batter up ;)

Swirl around then flip!

Plate is ready.

Crepe flat on plate.

Toppings ready!

Nutella=Amazing

Strawberries all lined up.

Powdered suga' on the inside.

Liquid from strawberries!

All wrapped up!

Strawberry on top.

I did not plan on that strawberry looking like a heart... but let us all "aww"

And devour the goodness!

It was a great Saturday! Hope your's was too :)

Way too late for me to be up! Gotta get to bed.

Loads of love and laughter,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts... I love to hear from y'all!