5.22.2011

Sunny Sunday Snack

Justin's Chocolate Almond Butter
I bought a small packet of this at Winn Dixie... it is awesome!!

After church I spent some time out at the pool... then I remembered I had a long run this afternoon and decided I might need to come in and not get too hot before that :) 
This snack just gave me the perfect "perk" I needed!

I put half a packet of Almond Butter on a piece of Ezekiel bread and had a glass of fruited green tea. YUM!!






I made some green tea the other day and it has been AWESOME to have in the fridge! I usually make ice cubes to put in my smoothies but this time I just left it in the pitcher to sip on. Today I got some of my frozen berries and a packet of stevia and mixed that into my green tea... Very refreshing!



Now off to buy a new shower head before the run... yepee!
(I will give a full review of the new running shoes once I get a few runs in)!

Soak up the sun.

2 comments:

  1. Someone in one of my classes had that almond butter and said it was the best thing she's ever eaten in her life! Guess I'd better try it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is amazing girl! I agree with whoever the girl in your class is... it is the best ever! And you can get it in the little pouches, cheap and just a perfect treat :)

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts... I love to hear from y'all!