5.04.2011

Marathon Mode

I have heard this numerous times... on the radio, friends, etc.

"This is a marathon, not a sprint."

With that said... mark a day on your calendar maybe in June, July, or August and commit to either donating that day through a website, coming with a group to work in Alabama, or a reminder to pray for the relief efforts! Truth is... the needs are great but in a month they will be greater. Houses will need to be build, meals will need to be fed, clothes will need to be handed out to people, etc.






Thanks for all the encouragement... I have enjoyed catching up on about a blog a day if I can... happiness and good news from y'all are all motivation!

I have missed writing my daily post! I look forward to getting back in the swing of blogging :)

Laugh today... and smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts... I love to hear from y'all!