2.18.2011

Hello Sunshine

Good-bye snow...

Birdhouse that looks like our apartment building... really cute!

Hello sunshine...





This has been a crazy week with school--- BUT I made it! And I am still standing-- tired, but here! 

"Anxiety weighs down the heart, but a kind word cheers it up."
Proverbs 12:25


Tonight David and I are going to the PINK MEET! Yah! Here are some pictures from the Power of Pink Meet I went to with the Nightshift girls... last week.


Let the photoshoot begin....


Model Pose!


You just saw something scary!


You just smelt something horrible!


You have tickets for the meet! Haha


We are cool!

Oh yeah, and Valentine's Day happened! 
David made me chocolates with tiny pieces of bacon in it! He even made them in Valentine's shapes... cutie! He was waiting on me when I got home from class with a big smile on his face.. even cut a piece of parchment paper in the shape of heart :)


My daddy got me some new boots--- I am in love with them! 



Hope everyone enjoys the beautiful weather!!

Laugh a lot :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts... I love to hear from y'all!